Hors d'oeuvres # 010
I Am a Human Being; You Are Human Being: The Law of The Three Rs
For every human being: "Why this kind of law is so difficult to follow up?"
- Respect Yourself
- Respect the Other Ones
- Take Responsibility for actions
HUMAN BEING [human being] NOUN
- A man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance. [Retrieved from human being definition - Search (bing.com)].
RESPECT [rəˈspekt] NOUN
- A feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements ["The director had a lot of respect for Douglas as an actor"].
- Due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others ["Young people's lack of respect for their parents"].
- A particular aspect, point, or detail ["The findings in this respect have been mixed" ].
- Admire (someone or something) deeply, as a result of their abilities, qualities, or achievements ["she was respected by everyone she worked with" [Retrieved from define Respect - Search (bing.com) ].
RESPONSIBILITY [rəˌspänsəˈbilədē] NOUN
- The state or fact of having a duty to deal with something or of having control over someone ["A true leader takes responsibility for their team and helps them achieve goals"].
- The state or fact of being accountable or to blame for something ["The group has claimed responsibility for a string of murders"].
- The opportunity or ability to act independently and make decisions without authorization ["We would expect individuals lower down the organization to take on more responsibility"].
- (Responsibilities) A thing that one is required to do as part of a job, role, or legal obligation["He will take over the responsibilities of overseas director"].
- (responsibility to/toward) A moral obligation to behave correctly toward or in respect of ["Individuals have a responsibility to control personal behavior"[Retrieved from define responsibility - Search (bing.com) ].
ACTION [ˈakSH(ə)n] NOUN
Actions (plural noun)
- The fact or process of doing something, typically to achieve an aim ["He vowed to take tougher action against persistent offenders"].
- A thing done; an act ["She frequently questioned his actions"].
- A manner or style of doing something, typically the way in which a mechanism works or a person moves ["The weapon has speed and smooth action"].
- Armed conflict ["Servicemen listed as missing in action during the war" [Retrieved from define actions - Search (bing.com) ].